Year 3 2017-18
Our teachers are Miss M Murtin and Mrs C O'Leary.
Our teaching assistants are Mrs D Dobrowolski and Mrs N Jackson.
Year 3 Curriculum Overview 2017-18
The national curriculum provides an outline of core knowledge around which our teachers have developed exciting and stimulating lessons to promote the development of pupils’ knowledge, understanding and skills. Please access the document below to learn more about what your child will be taught over the next year at St Mary's.
Year 3 Newsletters and Topic Resources
Please select the relevant newsletter from the documents below. Please click on the picture link to access resources supporting Year 3 topic work.
- Year 3 Autumn Curriculum Letter 2017 [pdf 93KB]
- Year 3 Autumn 2 Curriculum Newsletter 2017 [pdf 453KB]
- Year 3 Spring 1 Curriculum Newsletter 2018 [pdf 350KB]
- Year 3 Spring 2 Curriculum Newsletter 2018 [pdf 390KB]
- Year 3 Summer 1 Curriculum Newsletter 2018 [pdf 605KB]
- Year 3 Summer 1 Teaching and Learning 2018 [pdf 425KB]
- Year 3 Summer 2 Teaching and Learning 2018 [pdf 625KB]
Things to Remember
Please remember to have your PE kit in school on a Monday.
Swimming is on Mondays from September to Easter.
Bring in book bag and diary every day.
Reading - target of three or more home reads a week signed in diary by parent/guardian.
Spelling test - given out on Fridays and tested the following Friday.
Homework - Apart from weekly spellings and reading, occasional topic homework is given.