Year 5 2017-18
Our teachers are Mrs V Gorman and Mrs J Faulkner.
Our teaching assistants are:
Mrs C Clarke, Mrs J Coyne and Miss L Rowan (Monday and Tuesday afternoons)
Year 5 Curriculum Overview 2017-18
The national curriculum provides an outline of core knowledge around which our teachers have developed exciting and stimulating lessons to promote the development of pupils’ knowledge, understanding and skills. Please access the document below to learn more about what your child will be taught over the next year at St Mary's.
Year 5 Newsletters and Topic Resources
Please select the relevant newsletter from the documents below. Please click on the picture link to access resources supporting Year 5 topic work.
- Year 5 Autumn Curriculum Letter 2017 [pdf 71KB]
- Year 5 Autumn 2 Curriculum Newsletter 2017 [pdf 861KB]
- Year 5 Spring 1 Curriculum Newsletter 2018 [pdf 753KB]
- Year 5 Spring 2 Curriculum Newsletter 2018 [pdf 680KB]
- Year 5 Summer 1 Curriculum Newsletter 2018 [pdf 751KB]
- Year 5 Summer 2 Curriculum Newsletter 2018 [pdf 741KB]
Things to Remember
Mrs Gorman's class are to remember PE kit on Mondays
Mrs Faulkner's class are to remember PE kit on Fridays
Homework to be handed in on Fridays
Reading every night